What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James mcann

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Character ID: 81298

The date when this happened: 12/06/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I removed all my items from my storage furniture in the house and put it in a box on the floor so I could rearrange all my furniture I left the house and when I came back in it all dissapeared I don't have any footage as I don't record and don't remember the exact amounts and il be missing a few as can't remember everything that was in there

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1527 lead bars 1234 copper bars 10 steel bars 856 Hemp wadding 246 iron ore 126 iron bars 2 titanium bars 1 lithium bar 1 speaker 6 repair kits 1 wash cloth 4 bandages 17500 plastic bags 2 radios 100 odd fish pick axe 936weed bagged

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good evening, I hope you are doing well.

As per conversations you had yesterday with myself & one of the Dev team members, unfortunately we will not be able to compensate you for these items due to the fact this boils down to user error more than a server bug causing your items to disappear.

The only way you could've possibly gotten those items back yesterday would've been that you were lucky enough to get the same house location upon walking into your house again.
Please feel free to take a look at the compensation guidelines on the wiki here - https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request which states the following:
Unacceptable compensation circumstances: - User Error (You accidentally pressed the wrong button / Purchased the wrong asset / Forgetting to sync data)

Based on the above points,

Compensation Request Declined

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back