What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James McAnn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Character ID: 81298

The date when this happened: 03/19/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: i was apart of a situation along with 3 others in the group im apart of we hands a guy selling on turf who ended up nvl and a report went through from our leader on this him not nvl lead to the police chasing us as the leader shot the guy as he was wasting our time and patience in result of this the police chased us caught us and took guns from us i believe this would not have occured if the fellow person who nvl played along with the server rules correctly.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/145166-report-a-player-unsure-gta-rp/

Lost items and total value of compensation: x1 standard pistol x93 pistol bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello! 

Thank you for putting this request in.
However, your request today will be DENIED due to the following reasons:

Following the natural progression of the Roleplay and your characters actions has lead to your character being chased and detained by the police and consequently having your guns removed from you in the course of Roleplay, which could have gone many ways (i.e. you managed to escape/ evade the police instead).

Therefore it is not as a result of the person in the report that had chosen to NVL. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back