What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James McAnn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Character ID: 81298

The date when this happened: 12/13/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: i placed down my market table and put my speaker on top inside smeltry for me and a friend to listen to then when i go out building and come back in it has vanished i checked my friends pockets and he hadent taken it also no one else was in the smeltry with us .

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/14qFiCacviTvIH/d1337os3UyuF?invite=cr-MSxQSm4sMTYzNDkxMjk2LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x portable speaker 1x market table total value 36k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning @Johnbhoy2018

Are you able to provide another link to the clip? As this one doesn't appear to be working...
Also, does your friend perhaps also have a clip of his perspective? 

Thanks for the quick response for some reason my medal has messed up and all my saved videos have been wiped i think thats why the link doesnt work if you just disregard this as i wont be able to provide any more evidence  appreciate your time

Ah, that's unfortunate. 
If you do ever manage to get hold of the footage and from your friends side, feel free to open up a new appeal regarding this.
But for now, this request will be DECLINED. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back