What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James McAnn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Character ID: 81298

The date when this happened: 05/02/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: i had assault rifle bullets shotgun bullets and pistol bullets in my dinghy stored at marina after the update at 4pm today i went to get them and all my ammo had dissapeared although my guns stayed i dont have any evidence of the ammo in the boat there was 100 assault just over 100 shotgun and up to 100 pistol ammo

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 310000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

CD20 UFM is the dinghy registration i have also checked today and they are still missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation approved for:

{"ammo":[{"count":98,"name":"pistol"},{"count":137,"name":"shotgun"},{"count":100,"name":"assaultRifle"}]

Code:
{"ammo":[{"count":98,"name":"pistol"},{"count":137,"name":"shotgun"},{"count":100,"name":"assaultRifle"}]

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

pingu-delivery.gif

Hello @Johnbhoy2018
hope you're well!

This request has been Approved

With that said you will be getting 

98 Pistol ammo 
137 Shotgun ammo 
100 AR ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back