What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Johnbhoy2018 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnbhoy 1888

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James McAnn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453167088

Character ID: 81298

The date when this happened: 07/09/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was putting items into a locker in the house then the server crashed i logged back on and things that where in my pocket have disapeared

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1iwhKIM0VIk0hR/d1337dcBTFBs?invite=cr-MSx3QWosMTYzNDkxMjk2LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x rotating cylinder 1x hunting rifle 20x winchester ammo 1x wire stock 1x scene light 3x springs 1x id card 1x dark pig mask 1x owl mask

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

i tried editing the topic although something went wrong and wouldnt let me save my changes i forgot to add evidence of when i logged back on to show items missing  this is the link to that evidence thanks.   https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1iwkjBvYQkra_X/d1337Jt0aK1k?invite=cr-MSxnSk0sMTYzNDkxMjk2LA

Evening @Johnbhoy2018

Do you have footage from when you reconnected into the server, rather than it starting as you enter the locker? 

Also, your steamID is incorrect. If you're unsure how to obtain it, follow this guide.

Hiya, thank you for the recording. You seem to be in the same boat as another player, so give me some time whilst I clarify a few things regarding the crash and I'll get back as soon as I can. 

Hello again.

I'm happy to say that with the footage you've provided, alongside information provided regarding on the crash that you did lose your items due to the crash and as such, your compensation request will be APPROVED!

Items Being Compensated:

1x Rotating Cylinder
1x Scene Light
1x Wire Stock
1x Hunting Rifle
20x .308 Winchester
3x Spring
1x ID Card
1x Dark Pig Mask
1x Owl Mask

If you're unsure how to or have never claimed a compensation request, follow this guide

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back