What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jon Rans (Completed 01/11/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt O'leary

In-game Name: [Ghost] Jon Rans
Steam ID: 76561198091240274
Date this happened: 17/10/17
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I went to buy gear for me and my friend at the black market in UNMC lands. There I found a friend that wanted a lift too. Once we got into the heli waiting to take off 2 guys appear from nowhere telling us to get out. I panicked in my brain a bit and wanted to turn the engine off first to let them know we wouldn't take off. But they shot me before I could even react a small bit (way less than 3 seconds).
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9VCP-btSB0&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Balaclava 2x
2x MX 6.5
2x 6.5 mm supressor
1x MRCO
1x ARCO (Hex)
1x Flashlight
12x Regular 6.5 mm mags
8x 6.5 mm mags tracer

1x Mh-9 Hummingbird
And some clothing. (Not added in total value, don't really care about that).

Total value: 580,500 pounds
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for us to compensate cases of apparent RDM, there must also be a player report linked in the compensation request.

If you wish to proceed with the compensation request, please file a player report and link it in this thread @Jon Rans. The outcome of the player report will determine if we can compensate for this.

Great thanks. This compensation request will now be on hold until the outcome of the report is decided. Many thanks for your patience.

Okay I can see that action was taken so you are indeed due some compensation.

Everything on your persons can be compensated for, however there is an issue with the helicopter, I can see that there is no mh-9 listed in your vehicles, however we cant be sure if this was your heli (or were just borrowed) or if that it was scrapped as a result of this incident. 

If you can provide sufficient recent evidence to us that this was your heli (rather than you just had the keys) then we might be able to help you out, however we will need to be convinced that your heli was scrapped as a result of the RDM, otherwise we will only be able to compensate for the items on you. @Jon Rans

Okay I can see that action was taken so you are indeed due some compensation.

Everything on your persons can be compensated for, however there is an issue with the helicopter, I can see that there is no mh-9 listed in your vehicles, however we cant be sure if this was your heli (or were just borrowed) or if that it was scrapped as a result of this incident. 

If you can provide sufficient recent evidence to us that this was your heli (rather than you just had the keys) then we might be able to help you out, however we will need to be convinced that your heli was scrapped as a result of the RDM, otherwise we will only be able to compensate for the items on you. @Jon Rans
I don't have direct evidence regarding the heli. I just have some people that can confirm that the heli is mine. But I think that won't be enough for you. @James_W12345

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation granted for the value of all the items seen in the video. 

Unfortunately as you may have guessed, we cannot compensate for the heli as there is no way of us telling if this was yours, nor that it was scrapped by the individuals who RDMed you. I can only apologise if this did happen but as you probably know we cannot compensate for things we cant be sure you lost, otherwise we would be getting flooded with comp requests for people requesting "lost" items that cannot be proven.

That said, we can provide you with compensation to the sum of £415,450

A member of the team will authorise this shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back