What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jonat <DEV>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roach John

In-game Name: John Farrell
Steam ID: 76561198240496356
Date this happened: 08/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was gonna launder 4 weapon bags at the laundering and when I did the crate where the weapons are supposed to spawn in was not there? There was a hacker attack previous to this so he might have removed it but honestly I have no idea where it went. I was pretty mad because of this cause it was not an easy thing to get
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/s/M-fwLg0z_FbV
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 4 AR weapon bags - Idk the price

I would like these 4 bags back,

I did indeed go around looking for it but it was nowhere to be seen!!
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Investigating.

Fixed.

I have added 4 x weapon bags to your house. You'll need to launder them again. Hopefully this time there will not be a hacker on, who has moved the crate to the moon or the middle of the sea. 🙂

Apologies for the fact you have to run the risk of re-laundering them again, but given that the weapon-crate contents are random, and you would doubtless be unhappy with any manual choices I might make for your 'prize', this seems the fairest way.

Remember to check your house soon after you log on next; I can't guarantee that you won't be robbed, and if you lose them due to that, it's bad luck, no further comp, sorry!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back