What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JonJo - GTA RP (Awaiting GTARP Development Lead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: JonJo Flynn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198874763323

The date when this happened: 18/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Think everyones storage is messed atm, Put a compact and Mini smg in my storage just after the storm before the new update, and was just told to check my safe because someones was missing, and the mini smg was missing

Link to any evidence:

unknown.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation: Mini SMG x1

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @JonJo

Just a few questions for you.

a) At what time roughly did you put the items into your house storage and what time did you find out they were missing?

b) How long before the restart was this?

Just so you also know, we're going to need to do abit of digging so this might take a bit of time. 

@Fluqi we got the guns at 5:55, and were hit with a 5 minute warning for the storm, logged off with them on me, came back in the city at 7:58/ 7:59 and put them in my storage when I came on. Was asked by @Mick surfto check if we were missing weapons as he was from his storage, checked mine and the Mini SMG was gone. I check at 11:19pm last night. If you need, I can get screenshots of the times that I've either recorded putting the guns away and the time I realized they were gone 

Hello @JonJo

Specific times relating to the times that you put the weapons away would be perfect. That would then allow, if at all possible, those who can a more defined timeframe to look into this issue. 

On that note, I'm going to refer this to our GTARP Development Lead ( @Stealthee)  for him to, when he can, look into it further than I possibly could. There is no ETA to when this will be so you'll have to take this into consideration.

In the meantime, I thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back