What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JonJo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJo

Compensation Request

In-game Name: JonJo Flynn

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198874763323

The date when this happened: 04/06/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was at the Blackjack table, would not let me sit down so I went to a slots machine to see if I was bugged. When I got up from the slots machine, it teleported me back to the Blackjack table. I put down my bet without realizing that another player was on the seat with me. It gave us 35 as it merged both of the cards together and it gave us both a loss even though the dealer bust.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US3cOC2w4z4
Lost items and total value of compensation: 100,000 Blackjack tokens

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

i would have won another 100k in tokens as I would have had 20 and the dealer bust, but obviously, I'm not sure as both were on the seat

Hello @JonJo

I watched the video around 5 times to i make sure you didn't know that was a player on the table before you put your bet so the results of what i see is After reviewing your request you gonna receive your Compensation Request for the following items :

Blackjack Chip x100000

Compensation Request - Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back