What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jordan Jones (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Jones

In-game Name: Jordan Jones
Steam ID: 76561198129568774
Date this happened: 06/02/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: We were at Aluminium processor and we saw 2-3 guys there.
My friend wanted to rob/talk to them so we approached the guys, they pulled out their weapons straight away. I run round the corner pulling my gun out. After that I said "Put your hands on your head" he then ran away at this point there was no initiation from any party, but then my game for some reason dropped to 1 FPS and stayed there it didn't crash, even though I prefer to it as "crashing", I had to manually close the game due it resisting to gains frames for whatever reason. I was then shot whilst at 1 FPS.
I'm not to sure if it was RDM since my friend said "All i said was hands on your head and he ran away from me, then i heard shots so I shot him after they killed you "
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/NB4y4uw2E-w
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX-SW -85k(I think)
10 mags-5k
Carrier rig (Tropic)-5k+
some other in expensive clothes -10k+

Not to sure on prices sorry :p
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation Request accepted, The game was bugged and its seeming frequent recently. Compensation awaiting action for. £105,000. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back