What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Josh duncan (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J o s h

In-game Name: josh
Steam ID: 76561198059605783
Date this happened: 08/07/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: me and my friends were doing clams and the restarted happened at 7:48 and we were not prepared and we could not get our guns from the heli and so we lost all off them ever though the restart was not meant to happen so u can see my frustration.
Link to any evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103630792
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 mk18,supresser,bipod and a dms= 215k and a mk14 with a dms= 100k all together 315k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Do you have any video leading up to you losing connection?

Hello, Sorry for the Delay in replying. I am one of the friends of the person filing this complaint and unfortunately, we do not have any Video Footage.

However, in the bottom right of this screenshot (Below where it says created by Jonas) It firmly states the time of the disconnection. Also in the bottom left of the screenshot it shows that no message has been received due to the crash. Furthermore it also shows the disconnected symbol above the the bottom right corner.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1104603117

Hello, Sorry for the Delay in replying. I am one of the friends of the person filing this complaint and unfortunately, we do not have any Video Footage.

However, in the bottom right of this screenshot (Below where it says created by Jonas) It firmly states the time of the disconnection. Also in the bottom left of the screenshot it shows that no message has been received due to the crash. Furthermore it also shows the disconnected symbol above the the bottom right corner.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1104603117
You sound like a lawyer; allow me to respond in kind.

Firstly, this is a compensation request not a complaint. As I'm sure you're aware, the compensation request terms (found here) clearly state that "we require an unedited, uncut video". That, alone, is enough for me to deny this request.

Secondly, the time in the bottom right of your screenshot (ironically a screenshot of the original screenshot) does not show the time that the screenshot was taken, but the time that it was uploaded: unless you're saying that the screenshot was taken after the server restarted?

Whilst I will concur that the screenshot shows that there is no message received, there is no context for this disconnect, and certainly no proof that it was the server crashing. It could have been taken at any time, during any regular server restart. Curiously, the time shown on the screenshot is roughly 10 minutes after the server crashed, which is plenty of time for a screenshot to be found and uploaded in an attempt to defraud - do you now see why we require video evidence?

Therefore, in light of no video footage, I will be denying this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back