What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - joshlugg (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

In-game Name: [AFM] Joshua
Steam ID: 76561198122383744
Date this happened: 20/05/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was just collecting potatoes from my barn, i then planted another sack and it deleted my grown amount.
Link to any evidence:

http://roleplay.co.uk
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 750 potatoes = 750k and 750xp on profession
(Will send video to staff member as it shows barn location)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware of our forums but I am not sure exactly how the forums are evidence for you're loss of potatoes. Do you actually have clear evidence to show the situation because if you do not then as per normal you cannot be compensated as we do not go off peoples words as sadly as much as that would be nice people will lie to benefit themselves. Please provide evidence soon or this will have to be denied.

I did try to put in the evidence section that i would send video to staff but it required me to put a link so i put the website link, at the of the request i did say that i will send video to staff, i have sent you the video.

Accepted

In the future, you should be aware of this now so let others in your gang know or people that you know that own a barn to avoid this. Also we will not be going to compensate for the loss of XP, make sure to be careful now in the future now you know about this as it will be counted as own user error for repeated mistakes of this for you.

Compensation amount: 835,000

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back