What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - joshlugg (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

In-game Name: [AFM] Joshua
Steam ID: 76561198122383744
Date this happened: 21/04/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: so went to conair, captured it, then went to an atm to get 15mil for a huron, bought the huron took out the 4.5mil worth of stack of cash then stored my huron, i checked my air garage and it wasnt there, i thought it might be a bug so was on my way to launder the stacks of cash (i also have the perks for 50% extra), where i was then kicked off, upon rejoining i had lost the stacks of cash and when i checked my garage at airport my huron wasnt there.
Link to any evidence:

http://plays.tv/video/5adb07ccc45e0ec121/huron-went-bye-bye

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 15 million for the huron, or if it turns up somehow, 6.75mil for laundering the cash.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @joshlugg . Have you got any evidence in terms of what caused the kick?
Did you have a friend on that could shownus the reason for the kick ?

When you do get kicked there is a little message on the kick if it was for speed requirement, bad signature and so on. 

@Stavik i was the only person from my gang on as it was early morning so i dont hav any evidence of what i was kicked for, i dont think it was for speed tho as i joined back straight away with no problems, as shown in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back