What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JosieJo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not my .50cal though...that's what I'm saying. I was with Fuzz and we were looking at my weapons and moving them between ourselves and then when we went back into my car inventory it was gone. Had nothing to do with you guys, I'm still not even sure why you're commenting here. You have been banned for lying about information on this server and nothing you have said or provided is proof.

Regarding this situation. After that happened harii ahmed came up to me and told me he had stolen a police smg from the back of someones car. He then tried to sell it too me and made me aware of it because i asked him a few days ago that i wanted to buy one. Hope this helps @Charles Vane

Right, this comp request took a strange turn. Anyway, as you Josie have no proof of all this stuff 'not' happening or any proof of anything at all in even owning these guns i am going to have to deny this request. 

Whilst i understand it takes a lot of grinding to buy these weapons and may be fustraiting if you do lose them to a bug in this case i believe they were stolen from the vehicle. 

Just remember that all the grinding you do does not have to be spent by buying guns. House storage will always be a safer option. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back