What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - JWood(Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWood

In-game Name: [Rct] JWood
Steam ID: 76561198136415853
Date this happened: 04/20/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was getting robbed by 3 guys and I went to go get cover to fire as they threatened my life, I got behind a wall and one of them started to shoot after saying it was my last chance to put my hands on my head (This is not an issue it just says full detail) . I tried to pull my gun up to shoot them but I couldn't as it said "You put your trigger, but nothing happens" When I was outside of green zone. I would have easily killed him as he missed a lot of shots but instead I died because of the over extended safezone.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/TvyfS758HWo
Lost items and total value of compensation.: TRG-21 60k
balaclava 35k
mags 5k
erco 7.5k
laser 5k
carryall 5k
Clothing 5k
Armor 7.5k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@JWood well since as shown in the video you were in greenzone upon the robbing, you will have to put a report up and then it must be accepted for you to aquire compensation. Whether the staff member issues a ban or warning you will still get compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JWood well since as shown in the video you were in greenzone upon the robbing, you will have to put a report up and then it must be accepted for you to aquire compensation. Whether the staff member issues a ban or warning you will still get compensation.
I was not in greenzone at the robbing...

If you look at your gps on the map you are shown in the green of the greenzone. Also the script only activates when your in greenzone, but if you believe your not in greenzone then okay and I will proceed with what would happen if you weren't. Which would be to denie the compensation request as even if you were to kill him there was 2 other people alive and we don't comp on what could happen we comp on what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back