What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - K H A L I F A (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

In-game Name: KhaliFATTY
Steam ID: 76561198097820857
Date this happened: 09/09/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well, we were in a gunfight with the police force and the server started to desync so I decided to dip and a little bit after my it said that angefall had sprayed me while the server was acting funny. I feel like the server had me killed. It was aswell as you probably know but I dont have record on a mass kick a short moment after which kicked everyone on the server and obviously made me lose all my gear. All this occured around 15.50.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh2KSm8VFlM&t=1s
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mk1
7.62 Silencer
Bipod
RCO
DMS
Black carrier rig (not sure If this is compable)
UNMC balaclava (not sure if this is compable)
Rook
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

HALF PRICE

Mk1- 230 000

RCO- 3500

7.62 Silencer- 80 000

BIPOD- 7500

DMS- 20 000

ROOK- 12500

TOTAL=353 500

Compable or not?

Checked around on the forums and looked for the prices on black carrier which is around 200k, and could not find any price regarding the UNMC balaclava but will be happy for a comp of 250k there.

NOW TOTAL= 803 500

:)))))))))))))))))

Hello @K H A L I F A,

Thank you for your time putting up this compensation request, unfortunately, we do not compensate for the fact that you were killed due to desync as the person killing you would have had the same desync as you, it is not a client side issue but rather a server side issue. Regardless of that, we would also need proof that you were in the end not revived and indeed lost your gear, but in this case, we won't need that proof as the kill is considered legitimate.

Kind regards, 

Alex Jackson

Compensation request rejected

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Feelsbadman
Reactions: Ji
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back