What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - kaitje123 (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Carsteinnn

In-game Name: Hasan Carstein
Steam ID: 76561198219648847
Date this happened: 30/04/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: So what happend was, I was doing a uranium run whit my huron and we gatherd it and went to procces it. i went afk for a bit to put the bikes from outside to place them in the garage so i let reagan procces it. when i came back we where almost done so we finished proccessing and reagan went in his helicopter and said hasan there are 2 hummingbirds comming. so i went strait for my huron to fly away. the engine startet and as i just am taking off you see the hummingbird comming in and fly above me so i accedently hit him and i die. The other guy doesnt and fly's away. I ask them to come to ts. but he doesnt reply so i still dont know who it was.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSU_xBBAKE&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I had 82 procced uranium in my huron when i died ( did get revived so im asking for the stuff inside my huron)
I think is important information that at that moment in time there where more then 5 cops on and i was gonna sell the uranium. the price for uranium is 20k eacht so i lost 1.640.000 on stuff in there.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Accepted

Compensation amount: 1,640,000

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back