What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - kaitje123 (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Carsteinnn

In-game Name: Hasan The Timmerman
Steam ID: 76561198219648847
Date this happened: 18/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well i was in the street looking at admins banning someone and then i got vdm'd by a quad bike and went flying. The admins saw it and teleported me back but never revived me (or to late).
So i went to talk to the admins what to do about it and they told me that This is a ONE TIME THING. CC Aiden authorised a gear comp for this instence. so here iam i hope this is enough if not please ask for more. (reason i dont have any evidence is my plays always brings up an error that it doesnt want to record.

Hasan
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Type115,suppressor 8 mags wetsuit carrier rig. 500k worth of gear (bought at normal price)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,so far after i have contact (CC Aiden),if you can today contact him on TS for verifying the situation with him,and after that replay here again

Since there is no respond for you,so your

Compensation Request - Refused

​

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back