What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - KarlJohnson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199153828499

The date when this happened: 04/25/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I'll start by saying I don't have any evidence as my clips weren't working due to the SP issue that has been ongoing. I loaded into the game and I tried taking my car (Volvo V90) out of the car park and it was the same car as mine but white, like how it appears for a millisecond when it spawns but this time it stayed that way. I tried getting in but it didn't let me at all, nor did it let me repark it. So I went back to the NPC to see if it showed up to re-retrieve, to which it did. I retrieved it the second time and it worked fine. The first car which was white stayed that way after I drove off. I came back after I picked my stuff up and put it in the car boot and the car was the colour of my car now and the boot was open, so I checked the contents again in the my actual car and it was no longer there. I had opened a ticket when this happened, and they made me aware of the SP issue and removed the duped car. If there are logs of this, you will see that between 1AM and 2AM I had 200 Cut Cocaine on my person for a short period, to which I put 100 Cut Cocaine in the Volvo V90, this was before 1:36 and it disappeared during my drive to the car park.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 100 Cut Cocaine and total value would be around £13000 to buy and £90000 after selling it all.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @KarlJohnson
First of all sorry for such a late reply, I hope all is well tonight. 

Sadly you don't have any evidence even by your claims, which I sadly need to go off of, if you read the guide. 
https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

Once you've read this, please let me know I will sadly have to close this request, unless you manage to find more evidence. 

Hello there @KarlJohnson

As stated above you sadly don't have any evidence in regards to this comp request, and on such grounds I will have to decline it. 

DECLINED

ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back