What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - KarlJohnson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 6561199153828499

The date when this happened: 05/25/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought a Sultan Classic on the 24th from Charlie Senna and at the time of purchase the car had purple headlights. Since the purchase, I have only changed the colour of the neon lights and the spoiler since the purchase however for some reason the purple headlights have disappeared and are now xenon, however I've definitely not changed it. I'll add the number plate for the car below when I load into the game but I don't have much else to add.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Purple Headlights for Sultan Classic £103000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @KarlJohnson

Good news! You are eligible for compensation. However, the money that will be comped to you MUST be used to repurchase the lights and nothing else.

Compensation Accepted

1. £103,000

Please retrieve your compensation from the City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back