What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - KarlJohnson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199153828499

Character ID: 50224

The date when this happened: 10/01/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought a tracker on my Yamaha R6 earlier today which I paid £224,000 for. It worked fine during that storm however after I jumped on after the 8PM storm, I tried using again recently but it didn't work. Went back to AE to ask them about it and they said that it definitely went through but it might be a "government issue" Jeep provided me with a screenshot of the order which I have linked below. The plate of the bike is AE16 UBM.

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/993207007127547984/1025918224300265504/unknown.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: Tracker for R6 - £224,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

let's get this sorted shall we?

we've checked logs and we have found that you indeed have lost it.

now onto proving that you don't have it anymore, are you able to provide a video of you trying to track the vehicle when it's right next to you?

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back