What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kay__ - GTA RP

Kay__

Character Name: Kay Smith
Character ID: 69253
Steam ID: 76561199234718779
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 7, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: was going to put armor in a benson , did not realise it was a local when i unloaded the box so when i've gone to check again it was not there .
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation 250 armor
: Yes

Hi @Kay__ - thank you for taking the time to make this request, and sorry it took so long for it to be reviewed.

After a brief discussion with other staff members, unfortunately I will be declining this compensation request on the grounds that the way in which your items were lost falls under User Error.

It is a known 'issue/thing' that player vehicles spawn in as NPC vehicles briefly before 'spawning in fully' as your own vehicle. During this time, the inventory of the player vehicle isn't loaded in - instead an empty inventory is loaded, which is promptly written over once the player vehicle is loaded in. This is a known issue, one of which I'm sure a longer-term player like yourself is well aware of. In future (especially during peak times), please give the server the time it needs to catch up to these vehicle requests.

Compensation Request Declined

Back