What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kayvan (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayvan

In-game Name: Kayvan Sinclair
Steam ID: 76561198128143489
Date this happened: 05/16/1998
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was talking random stuff with a stranger, very nice guy. After a few minutes someone came up to us in greenzone (kavala square) and randomly shot us. Since there was no medic online the guy (Mazone) and I had to respawn and lose all our stuff.
Link to any evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leqLLhrn8hs&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Full rebel clothes (Don't know the worth of it though), a rook 9 with 8 or 9 mags, a balaklava and a backpack. (I also had some money on me but not that much, I honestly don't really care that much about the money it's just that I have to go all the way back to rebel outpost to buy it again..
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Full rebel clothes (Don't know the worth of it though), a rook 9 with 8 or 9 mags, a balaklava and a backpack. (I also had some money on me but not that much, I honestly don't really care that much about the money it's just that I have to go all the way back to rebel outpost to buy it again..
Do you have any proof of the guns and mags?@Kayvan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheet, no I don't. If that's really necesarry don't mind that, it wasn't that expensive I can just buy that again.

Well I'm sorry in that case. I can only comp for the things I can see. So I'm afraid I have to deny this one. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back