What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kayvan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayvan

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Kayvan Sincalir

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198128143489

Character ID: 90413

The date when this happened: 11/20/23

The time when this happened: 16:40 UK time

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was about to store 447 coal coke from my rental truck in my house, I was in my house for 15 seconds and got out and the truck despawned with 404 coal in it still. I didn't know that locals and rentals would despawn if I would go in my house and came back out, as I'm still quite new and never had this situation before.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P0vMdxYbvI

Lost items and total value of compensation: 404 x coal coke

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Kayvan

Thank you for submitting your compensation request, however, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

It is well known that some of the houses in the server aren't 'in-place' meaning that when you enter a house, you are teleported away from the area into the interior, which can be the other side of the map, I understand that you're new, but this isn't just a feature of our server, but a feature within GTA itself to save on resources and potential lag, there is also the slim possibility that the vehicle may have been stolen.

In future, I would ensure that there is someone on the outside, looking after the truck and someone taking the good into the house,

Thank you.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back