What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - KCAJ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCAJ

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack Ronald

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198178018445

The date when this happened: 01/25/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was placing orders with some of my gang members for Tiny Big Taco as we were running low on stock, as I clicked the generate order button the window for the sell shop came up, due to myself autopiloting this as I have placed numerous orders, I clicked the sell shop option. This then meant that we had to repay for the shop. The window for the sell shop option should not have appeared as I was generating an order, there was no attempt to sell the shop as proven by the fact we repurchased the shop. This now means that myself and other members are down on funds due to this issue occurring. After creating a ticket on the discord we were told to make a compensation request in order for the logs to be checked. I have no evidence of this and this was explained in the discord ticket. Thank you for the time you have spent reading this.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Tiny Big Taco door cost 1.1 million.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KCAJ

Normally, it is down to the player to provide the evidence for compensation requests and I know you don't have any. You've explained the UI has bugged and is the reason why, as such it's not entirely your fault. I've managed to obtain evidence from some paperwork filed through the Chamber of Commerce who confirm the strange circumstances with the same person (you) purchasing the business having only just sold it and nothing else occurring in between in the few minutes it was 'vacant'.

As you know, the servers UI's can be laggy so please, take your time and don't click without being sure what you are clicking. I cannot say we would accept the same compensation request in future now you have knowledge of the UI sometimes being temperamental. 

Compensation - £1.1 million (Bank Transfer). Head to City Hall, accept it and it will transfer to your bank.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back