What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - KCAJ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCAJ

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jack Ronald

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198178018448

Character ID: 50695

The date when this happened: 08/13/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was transporting a large amount of weapons from one place to another location whilst doing this in the middle of loading the weapons the car vanished meaning that the weapons that were still inside the boot of the car disappeared. This car was a local and therefore will not appear in any of the insurance places after the next restart. I did manage to take some weapons out of the car before the car was deleted, I have provided a video to staff and it will be hidden on the video due to the potential of metagaming the location of my locker. I have attached two images one of the boot before the car vanished and one of the locker at the end with the weapons we managed to load in before the car vanished.

https://gyazo.com/71622d9cc1c849d8bbdf93465e284b2d  - Image of the locker after the car vanished.

https://gyazo.com/5f9d0b91a45d99e50354a20d13727087  - boot of the car before we started loading weapons

Link to any evidence:

[Redacted by Staff]
Lost items and total value of compensation: 18 x Heavy Pistols + 17 x Glocks + 1 x Sig mcx (scope and flash) + 1 x .50 + 1 Machine Pistol + 3 x Combat PDW

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @KCAJ! Hope you are doing well today. After reviewing the footage and evidence you have provided I am happy to tell you that I will be issuing you compensation for the loss you incurred due to the local vehicle despawning.

Compensation Issued

18x Heavy Pistols

17 x Glocks

1x Sig mcx with scope and flash

1x .50 cal

1x Machine pistol

3x Combat PDW's

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back