What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Keli - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keli

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Keli Jefferson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199207884703

Character ID: 66973

The date when this happened: 06/06/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving down the highway towards sandy and all the tires and engine blew up, my custom rental taxi then shot up into the sky about 8 miles up and i was thrown across the map and landed dead losing.
The following items:
1 Radio
1 Phone
3 Armor
4 Bandages
1 Wrench
2 Repairkits
90K money
1 Pickaxe
1 ID CARD

I can not show evidence of this since Medal doesnt download to my pc and my other software like GeForce Experience doesnt allow me to record when im watching something on the other monitor, i would just like my stuff back i have no reason to lie, its just ruined my day and rp i was trying to do.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Radio 1 Phone 3 Armor 4 Bandages 1 Wrench 2 Repairkits 90K money 1 Pickaxe 1 ID CARD

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Keli said:
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Keli Jefferson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199207884703

Character ID: 66973

The date when this happened: 06/06/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving down the highway towards sandy and all the tires and engine blew up, my custom rental taxi then shot up into the sky about 8 miles up and i was thrown across the map and landed dead losing.
The following items:
1 Radio
1 Phone
3 Armor
4 Bandages
1 Wrench
2 Repairkits
90K money
1 Pickaxe
1 ID CARD

1 Fishing Rod

I can not show evidence of this since Medal doesnt download to my pc and my other software like GeForce Experience doesnt allow me to record when im watching something on the other monitor, i would just like my stuff back i have no reason to lie, its just ruined my day and rp i was trying to do.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Radio 1 Phone 3 Armor 4 Bandages 1 Wrench 2 Repairkits 90K money 1 Pickaxe 1 ID CARD 1 Fishing Rod

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Evening Keli,

Unfortunately it is your responsibility to provide evidence to your compensation request.
I do appreciate the issues you said you have had with the recording software but sadly without any evidence provided from yourself there is no possible way I can confirm if you did or did not die to a glitch sadly I will not be able to approve this today.

Declined.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back