What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - kingrich1979 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingrich1979

Compensation Request

In-game Name: don manalo

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198347257424

The date when this happened: 11/19/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: delivered fuel and went back to depot and did not get paid 10k as described. the depot still had job active and said i can cancel it but job had been completed. screen shot taken as proof.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @kingrich1979, do you have any other evidence, did you do the delivery completely or how much the delivery was etc? If there is any video then please do provide it as it will make things easier, we can not proceed with this with a screenshot only.

forget it its only 10k i am not about to moan about 10k just put it down as a bug thats happening to ppl on deliveries. i was not recording 

Understandable, unfortunately this compensation request will be denied due to lack of evidence, I personally will advice you to make a bug report about this.

Do not let this demotivate you from making compensation requests in future.

Have a nice day!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back