What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kitteni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitteni

Banned
In-game Name: Annamaya
Steam ID: 255023
Date this happened: 21/10/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was a passenger in a vehicle, coming up to Agios. As we came round the corner in the right lane, another car came flying round the bend on our side of the road. After looking at the vehicle when we were down I noticed it was a police car. There is evidence of the crash within the video, however I was AFK at the time and did not catch it. The medics were too far away and after waiting a while, we found they were not coming. I spoke to them on Teamspeak and we came to no conclusion about us retrieving the beret, so was told to put in a Comp request with CI Stephen Allen tagged.(I cannot get the tag to work) I can provide other information if needed.
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: I would just like the Beret.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I think you might have misunderstood how we deal with compensation requests. As I can see from the evidence that has been provided I can see that @CI Stephen Allen is offering you the beret in the form of a compensation. I assume (correct me if I'm wrong please!) you might have misunderstood him by making this compensation request. When a situation happens and the people involved manage to resolve it in the form of compensation then this person needs to give the compensation and the staff team won't get involved. The only time that we will issue compensation for a situation that happened between 2 players is if there is a accepted Report a Player. 

Would it work for the both of you to solve out the compensation with each other? @CI Stephen Allen @Kitteni 

Apologies that the video seems to point in that direction After the Liason, I private messaged and told him we were unable to get to him. I asked if he would be able to come to us, however he was also unable to do so. Unable to come to a conclusion to give it to us, and he told me he was unable at a later date. He told me in a private chat to send in a compensation request instead. So I have done. I don't like to report people over a mistake as such so I instead asked for compensation. I felt unable to keep talking to this Stephen about it, as it felt like a dead end. If it must be a report/you think it would be worth the effort, I am able to go ahead. Otherwise, I will try again. Thank you.

i offered to happily give him the beret back but he said "his people are in a meetin" and asked me to come & give him the beret and i said in the liasion room he had to come and get the beret at kavala PD but then he didnt come for it so thats why he did not get it, tbh i see it as a pointless Comp Request.

nzAc3CK.png

I was just doing what I was told. If you think it was pointless there was no point in telling me to put in a form and I wouldn't have done it. In my eyes your attitude towards the situation was poor, so I felt that we would be getting nowhere with it. Also, I know its not too important but i'd ask you call me a "she", for future reference, Thankyou. 
I don't want to cause an argument about it, however I would not have lost my Beret if it were not for your driving. I feel it is a simple ask, and in that scenario we should both be willing to meet halfway. However it seemed you were very unhappy to give compensation in the first place. We both know neither one of us wanted to drive Kavala/Pyrgos. 

Apologies that this is being said in the Comp Request.
If you want to talk this out further, we can talk in a Liason.

All right. So what I can conclude from the following responses is that @Kitteni though @CI Stephen Allen told her that a compensation request needed to be put up. This seems like a misunderstanding. Compensation requests are dealt with when a report has been made and approved. However seeing that Stephen Allen is willing to give the beret to Kitteni I'm going to be closing this compensation request in the hope that you guys can find a time between you two to exchange the items!

Compensation Refused

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back