What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - L1L - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1L

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Alphonzo Diggins

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198068633781

Character ID: 111

The date when this happened: 02/12/24

The time when this happened: between 21:00 and 23:00

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the auction event we where sorting out bags for the people who had purchased stuff, in one bag i had a Gussenberg as well as a legacy Grove engraved pistol, 2248 SMG ammo, 2600 pistol ammo.
I only noticed that the Gussenberg and Grove engraved had disappeared later on (when the person who had purchased the Grove pistol arrived to receive it), unfortunately, this was about an hour or so after i had emptied the bag into the boot.

After some investigation into what could have happened to them, i decided to check if it had possibly disappeared through a bug when i was using the empty function for the duffel bag wich is when i noticed that indeed items were disappearing.

unfortunatley i dont have evidence of the gussenberg however i do have a screen shot of the m1911 wich was used for the auction event the day before:
https://i.imgur.com/IO3uQ7V.png

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIlvDVGDWjY

Lost items and total value of compensation: Gussenberg sweeper, Grove engraved m1911 pistol (legacy), Revolver

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @L1L

As it has been confirmed that you have lost the following weapons due to a bug, you will be compensated for the following items
+ 1 Heavy Revolver
+ 1 Gusenberg Sweeper
+ 1 Grove Engraved M1911

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back