What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lenny (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

In-game Name: Darude Sandstorm
Steam ID: 76561198069421209
Date this happened: 04/26/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Bought a "Industrial Shed" close to the HM treasury. The second update that was released yesterday removed the avalibility to buy/ interact with the shed. I'm not able to sell it neither did I get the money back.
Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/78ab7caf3f5537539774d65eb738835f
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 17 mil.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Grid ref please

Grid ref please
*cough* 126164

RIWQvLP.png

Yeah, hmm. Reason I asked was, I can find no evidence of any industrial shed at those grid coordinates, being owned by this player. I have found a shed of this type:

http://www.antihelios.de/EK/Arma/pages/Land_i_Stone_Shed_V1_F.htm

at a different location, owned by this person... but nothing in the location given in the screenshot.

Nasty cough you've got there btw @Lemmen - you might wanna get a doc to have a look at your throat. ;)

//SOME TIME LATER//

Found it. New bloody DB system foxed me there for a bit. It's owned by the GROUP, and not the individual player. I've worked it out now.

@Fluqi - it was a 'Land_i_Shed_Ind_F' and had garage and spawn-point upgrades - please comp him for the correct amount. 

I've set the shed to auto-delete from the DB at the next restart. Please let me know if this doesn't happen automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understood. Will obtain the correct amount of money owed and compensate the player as per. 

Topic Locked!

Player has been compensated the following:

Shed: £15,000,000
Garage £5,000,000
Spawn Point: £1,500,000

Total: £21,500,000

Thanks for sorting this out @TinyBigJacko :)

Thank you too, @Fluqi - and @Lenny, please try not to be an arse again. That's twice your gang has done something really daft in the space of one evening! Next time, if you encounter something as obviously glitchy or daft as an industrial shed for sale right on the HM compound, think hard. It's obvious something that stupid or exploitable is going to be an error, isn't it? Tell someone in staff or management pronto. And that means *before* you invest 21.5m quid into something thinking that you'll gain an unfair play advantage! Your crew's silly actions have caused staff and devs a lot of unnecessary work and made what could've been just a quick 'bug-report' into a much bigger compensation event, on top. We will not be so keen to compensate you or your gang if it tries dodgy little schemes like these again, capisce? Play fair and live longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back