What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - leuio - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Abeba

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Timmy Abeba

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199451256129

Character ID: 88907

The date when this happened: 04/28/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: My game was bugging a bit. I go into the van to see whats in their, and as you can hear i ask if the sawnoff shotgun is mine. My mate said 'Errr yeah' so i proceed to take it, but when i check my pockets it is not there so i thought ah must of just stayed in the boot. Following this i head popped to try and sort the issues with my game bugging. I then come back on and my mate said we are going to civil impound to transfer guns into my car as he was afraid of CID raiding his house. You can then see in the next clip he asks me if i have the sawnoff in my pockets, i say 'no i dont' and we both realise it has glitched out. I know it must be hard to piece together the information just from these 2 clips but i have been told you can dig deeper so im hoping you can see whats happened and i can be compensated, thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/16LdDQvvalRtC2/d1337cv9a0oz?invite=cr-MSxYRXEsMTczNDExOTA1LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: Sawnoff Shotgun, £380,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @leuio

Thank you for putting this compensation request in, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

This is a duplicate ticket.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back