What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - lewistefc - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewistefc

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Steve Harvey

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198383451667

The date when this happened: 23/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: server unexpectedly crashed and i had everything in my truck all i now have is my steel and wood, because the truck is now at the impound.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqxqhqmx50iztpx/evidence%20%203.PNG?dl=0
Lost items and total value of compensation: tactical rail, spring, trigger assembly, hammer, short barrel, wire stock, receiver assembly, long barrel, grip, rotating cylinder, slider assembly, wood stock, 21 copper, 50 lead, 50 titanium and 22 sheets of plastic

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @lewistefc

Are you able to verify with evidence you returning to the vehicle after the server crash to find the items missing? 

No I'm unable to show that because after i checked i disconnected in frustration to losing the items, i have a glitch that doesn't allow me back onto the server, as it keeps saying I'm banned by Anticheat, but when i done an unban appeal they said I'm not banned, so i was unable to get a photo to show my truck.

@lewistefc

And at what time did this crash occur? 

Alright, @lewistefc

Unfortunately we're unable to verify your claim that you did in fact lose said items and therefore today we're unable to approve this compensation request.

Typically what we require of a compensation request of this nature is that you have a recording of you being on the server with the items in your vehicle, the server crashing and then you re-joining to find out you've lost your items.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back