What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - liammobes (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liammobes

In-game Name: [TBB]Cpl. Wally gator
Steam ID: 76561198312604175
Date this happened: 26/11/17
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: ME and my friend had robbed two helmet box trucks at cocaine processing and when we were at seller the second server went down kicking us off It was around 5:30 Eastern time 10:30 UK time we still had to sell more me and my friends have screenshots and recordings of the two hemetts with coke in it. My friend will be making a separate comp request for all the stuff in his truck
Link to any evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217095263

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217095200
Lost items and total value of compensation.: a total of
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: In total with all these pictures  I had 59 total cocaine which for me each one sells for about 9,400 pounds so roughly around 554,600

Last edited by a moderator:
@liammobes I am going to need a bit more evidence than that in order for me to accept this comp request mate. Do you have proof that the money didn't sync when you went back onto the server? 

@liammobes I am going to need a bit more evidence than that in order for me to accept this comp request mate. Do you have proof that the money didn't sync when you went back onto the server? 
@ClarityI started out with about 110 cocaine I sold some of it to get 404,000 pounds but the 59 cocaine was the rest of the cocaine I wasn't able to sell because of the server going down. And if you look at the bottom of the screen in the screenshot it shows that the server was disconnected.

Ahh okay, so the money from the cocaine you did sell synced and you are just looking to get comp from the remaining cocaine you weren't able to sell? 

Ahh okay, so the money from the cocaine you did sell synced and you are just looking to get comp from the remaining cocaine you weren't able to sell? 
@Clarity Yes exactly. My friend has also posted a comp request for the stuff in his hemett truck he has a video though.

After checking the log's it appears that there was no server message informing you that the server was going to go down early which indicates it was more than likely a server crash that caused this to happen. Therefore i will be comping you for the remaining cocaine you were not able to sell. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Compensation request accepted for: 554,600.

Moved to Awaiting action.

Please be patient when receiving your money as only certain members of staff can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back