What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lou Cheng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cheng

In-game Name: Lou Cheng
Steam ID: 76561198399451976
Date this happened: 10/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was being revived by a medic, then he dissconnected and was stuck on that page, the other medic tried helping me but was unable to help and it was at 3:55pm just before restart
Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/05d3d5b4ed87830a854016c0aa922908
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Carrier Rig (Level IV)
Beret (Black)
Spar-17
Rook
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Lou Cheng 

Lets start this of.

do you have a video for me showing what happened?

No because my it was after 5 minutes when it happened and my recording only goes back 5 minutes, you can see my blood is about 12-13 minutes and that is because the medic next to me tried blooding me to see if it would cancel the "you are being revived"

@Lou Cheng 

the issue I have at this moment is that you only provided a screenshot showing that you are getting revived and nothing proofs that you didn't get revived either by a bug or at all.

do you have any other way of showing me that you actually died?

Last edited by a moderator:
no because restart hit with me in that position, i believe the medic was Eemil, and even ask Sou the one who was reviving dissconnected, the ss is the only proof i have

@Lou Cheng

after having a chat with Eemil he handed me this Screenshot showing me that he wasn't able to revive you.

Compensation granted:
38f5f08b6f61e5f541d7db9bff8f9e40.png

Total: £141,250

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back