What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lube - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jackie Meogg

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198144595360

The date when this happened: 03/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: During the 4pm-8pm restart I had put my weapon and a shark into the back of the newly added, firearms locker. Approximately 30 minutes later, we were called to a humane labs break in. When arriving on scene, the 3 officers ventured to the rear of the vehicle to retrieve our weapons. The code, which we were given at the start of the patrol no longer worked. After talking to the other firearms unit on duty, the same thing had happened to them. We eventually gave up and just used our sidearms until the vehicle owner logged off.

This then allowed us to access the firearm safe with the original code however the safe is now empty, in turn, losing the shark.

The reason this is important is down to the fact the shark is commonly referred to as "The Firearms Shark"

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/hYMvafR8IaQ
Lost items and total value of compensation: In pounds, about £7500 but a lot more in sentimental value and my arse will get chewed if it may get lost. Just want the shark back, not money btw

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Lube

I'm not going to lie to you mate, I've just had a proper good ole' giggle reading this. 

I'm aware of the situation, fortunately for you the issue you mention has already been identified by our GTARP Development Team and is pending an update to fix it. 

I'm going to issue you compensation for "The Firearms Shark" that has been lost due to this bug. It's not going to be the exact same one, so you might still get your "arse chewed" after all.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

tenor.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back