What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lunar (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wing

Second Lieutenant
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: Lunar
Steam ID: 76561198047711394
Date this happened: 03/01/1995
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: at the end of the video from 10:00 its visible how an Huron comes to fly over my blackfish and seemingly aims for hit my engine blades.
the thing he tried to do was not part of an initiated robbery or any kind of roleplay as he just flew over top of it and hitted against the engine blades but not once he said a word at all.
just moments before the 10:00 stamp is visual of the 710 salt inside the blackfish.
in the video is as well visible that i tried move aside to avoid the collision and he aimingly followed me for my engines.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/lV2P9B9OMyQ
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 710 Salt worth of: .171.500
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello, could you give me a a extended version of the video or screenshot so I can actually see that you blow up and lost your stuff?

@Masis i cant as on moment of explosion my game crashed and ended recording with that.

i as well showed it to @Randomized as i talked to him about this over TS  within 5 min after it occurred and his words:

19:25:35> "Randomized": Yeah I would put that up as a compensation request
<19:25:45> "Randomized": It look like VDM to me.. No harm in trying
but as shown in vid you can on moment of inpact at last few sec of vid that modules go orange what meant he hitted me and its obvious of what happens just a 2 seconds later: me getting blown up.

Hello Lunar, because you spoke to Randomized, and in the video you can borderline see that your vehicle blew up, we are continuing with this compensation request. Since there was a rule brake involved, please submit a report a player here and await the outcome of the situation.

If you need any help or have any concerns, feel free to join on teamspeak and wait in the "Join for support room" and a member of the staff team will be with you soon to help you.

Hello Lunar, because you spoke to Randomized, and in the video you can borderline see that your vehicle blew up, we are continuing with this compensation request. Since there was a rule brake involved, please submit a report a player here and await the outcome of the situation.

If you need any help or have any concerns, feel free to join on teamspeak and wait in the "Join for support room" and a member of the staff team will be with you soon to help you.
The issue is i dint get a name as i 1- dint see a name. (my friend dint either) as i crashed on blowing up so i wasnt in game to see chat log of who did.

2- because game crashed i dont have on recording eithe rthe players name.

3- cuss this guy never said anything i coulnd either read his name off in chat.

so as much as i hate it i dont know who it was that did it.

so i would like some information on how to continue as the player responsible is unknown. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please come on teamspeak and contact me. We will speak about this and I will see what I can do for you.

Hello Luna, I have had a chat with Randomized and he does not have any names either, so Unfortunately we can not make a report a player.

The problem is that you cannot sell unprocessed salt and therefore we do not compensate any unprocessed items on the server. However there might still be hope, if you are lucky, go to the airport and look in your blackfish and see if your salt is in there since normally regardless that it blew up, the goods in your vehicle should be back after server restart. (Only if they are legal) Unfortunately I do have to denie this compensation request.

Kind Regards, Masis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back