What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lunar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

Staff Team
Staff Team
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jo Timon

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198263119454

The date when this happened: 08/05/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: After going to test out the vehicle I was going to purchase I drove into the modification section of the test track and upgraded the engine. The menu said to press backspace to go back, as it usually would be when modifying a vehicle. This instead took me out of the test track and out of the car shop selection. I then used my eye to go back into the selection and cycle through the cars and the menu for upgrading the car was still visible, I tried pressing enter and the car that was currently selected was purchased.

The menu over the top of another menu made me make an accidental purchase of a Kanin Sultan Classic for around £238k, Instead of a 2018 Civic Type(FK8) for £181k.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/vRyS5UfN4nI%20@04:00

Lost items and total value of compensation: £238k I dont want the car at all.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
retracted. I would still like some compensation

Hello @Lunar

Unfortunately, the first example of losses we do not compensate is the following:

As you entered the "vehicle showcase" of the dealership, it's stated in the bottom right that pressing 'Enter' will confirm the purchase of the vehicle on display. This was not obscured by the overlaying menu.
Unfortunately, you attempted to use the mod shop menu at this time - which ultimately confirmed the purchase of a Sultan Classic. 

I'm afraid I cannot reimburse you of this purchase as it doesn't fall within the 'acceptable circumstances' for compensation.
Perhaps you'll be able to sell it within RP - I wish you the best of luck, but unfortunately your claim is denied.

Declined!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back