What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Lunar42O - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

Staff Team
Staff Team
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jo Timon

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198263119454

The date when this happened: 07/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: As you will be able to see in the evidence (starting at 0:44) I start to mug a delivery boy. The delivery boy had stolen a car and began doing his deliveries. I pulled a standard pistol on him and told him to not move he still ran to his stolen vehicle and got in, so I began to shoot. I forgot to enable crosshair BUT you can clearly see the impact of 10 shots into the target’s chest (I missed a few other shots).
I am hoping that I can be compensated because the player did not die or fear his life in any way and was clearly breaking the rules and cheating to gain enough health to withstand 10 point-blank shots to the chest.
In total I shot 12 bullets at this target (missing 2 shots).
Can I be compensated for at least the 10 shots that hit the target; I would love to get all 12 😉. The player was clearly cheating to withstand that many shots.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/moUswXksAPI

Lost items and total value of compensation: 12 pistol ammos. £12k total estimated value (estimated paid price of £1k each).

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

If you feel like that you have lost items due to a rule-break, the correct process is to first make a report a player and get that actioned.

Until then I am not able to deal with this compensation request. Please follow the procedures as shown on our wiki: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

@Lunar42O

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

If you feel like that you have lost items due to a rule-break, the correct process is to first make a report a player and get that actioned.

Until then I am not able to deal with this compensation request. Please follow the procedures as shown on our wiki: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

@Lunar42O
I cant make a report, I didn't manage to get the players session ID.

image.png

If it is required and this proof is not enough then this request can be closed. Thanks anyways 🙂

@Masis

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately without a player report we can not accept the compensation request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back