What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - LX_TRICKS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_TRICKS

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Joshua Rayner

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199395301695

Character ID: 715

The date when this happened: 11/07/23

The time when this happened: Around 1:15AM

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi there me and my girl are new to the RP community over the past few days we have started to figure what todo in the RP world in terms of interactions and gaining money, with that being said we started working inside the mining industry selling ores to other people etc. we saved up for 2 large storage crates to help with transporting items. we had made a trade deal with someone throughout the day and was speaking to him regularly as he knew we was new in town. the deal we made with him was 1000 iron ore for £70,000 now we was getting ready to transport the load which he recommended using a stolen truck and our 2 crates which we had, we loaded up the stolen truck with 500 iron ore and we started to load up our crates from our apartment which we only just brought, we went inside to fill up 1 of the crates and when we came back out the truck and car that we was using had despawned which had our other crate in we was unsure why as there was no other AI traffic around at all as if the server wiped them. now we wouldnt normally complain about stuff like this but as we are new and its a grind to get money back being new and its left us with 4k to our names. we not bothered about the ore but if we can atleast get the money back for another crate would be greatly appreciated. the evidence is 32mins to 46mins on my stream link

Link to any evidence:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1970676688

Lost items and total value of compensation: £55.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning/ evening/ afternoon! 

Apologies this has  taken some time to get you a reply. 

I am going to start of and say we are to DECLINE this request, now I will break it down as to why and I have two reasons/ possible things that could have happened. 

1) It is a known issue that if you have a car out and you enter your apartment/ house they will/ highly likely to respawn. 

2) Someone saw the truck and stole it. 

I am thinking 1 as there was another local car in the car park which also despawned. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back