What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MadassRubberduck (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadassRubberduck

In-game Name: MadassRubberduck
Steam ID: 76561197961899920
Date this happened: 10/05/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Hey guys - Im sorry to disturb you with a comp request as I know this doesnt drive any development forward for the community as a whole and had it been a minor issue (below 1mil) then I probably wouldnt have bothered you with it.

Yesterday around 20:50 server time I went on as civ (off-duty officer) with a friend to get ourselves a Blackfish each now that we had actually learned how to fly it from our NPAS training. My friend (@niyorah) bought his first and I bought mine right after - I would have expected the spawn to be blocked until it was available but unfortunately it blew up both our helicopters as you will see in the evidence. I tried to recuperate by playing it out like as if it was intended which ofc it was as we were planning on taking them out together. We decided to log off shortly there after and go patrol and I stayed on as police throughout the evening until midnight. This morning when we came on around 7.30 UK time the Blackfish was not in my hangar. As we all know, when a vehicle/aircraft blows up its available after the restarts. Unfortunately, this hasnt been the case with this newly acquired £25,000,000 Blackfish. The only reason I can come up with is that it never managed to touch the ground when spawning in at the time of purchase thus not being registered correctly in the database.

This is a link documenting that its not in my garage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znu-iGR8OFA

You should also be able to confirm that my money has gone down 25mil. Also, it cant have been scrapped as its not been taken out after blowing up at the time of purchase.

If any additional info is required I'll be happy to provide it.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upAneEvi2Eg
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £25,000,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I have had a little look into this, and I can see that you have neither the £25mil nor the blackfish, and I have checked the timelines and there is no way that this could have been scrapped.

Compensation granted£25,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back