What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mads Frost (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mads Frost

In-game Name: Gharred Fisher
Steam ID: 76561198125739266
Date this happened: 05/29/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: First of all I was in a HM only getting searched for any gold on me and I would be let go. Again like I ALWAYS do, I have my weapon in my backpack to respect role-play, but for a third time this has been a issue. I have spoken with Admin Aiden about it and he has reported it in the admin channel (slack`?). But I cannot link evidence to what I had, because I was currently restrained by INS Fallen at that point in time. Attachments that were lost were 6.5 Khaki Suppressor-Flashlight-ERCO scope.

Be aware that I live in Norway, so that steam time is gonna be GMT+1 and not UK GMT 0. Hopefully this could be dealt with again, I'm sorry for this keeping on happening, but I can afford to lose a MX SW so that's why I like to keep it im my backpack, I just wish the server wouldn't take it away when I had it in the backpack..
Link to any evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/RzR8m
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Khaki 6.5 Suppressor - £150 000
ERCO scope - £5000
Flashlight - £2000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again @Mads Frost

I think we need to get you your own private comp channel 😂

As a gesture of goodwill, I'm going to accept this request, however, know in future, no evidence, no comp. 

haki 6.5 Suppressor - £150 000ERCO scope - £5000Flashlight - £2000
Total 157K

Accepted

stage-select-completed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back