What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Magic Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Mike

1. In-game Name: Caine Lawson - FiveM
  2. Steam ID: 76561198087837853
  3. Date this happened: 07/04/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving down Grove Steet when a pedestrian rammed into my car pushing me into a Lamppost flinging me out of the car and causing me to scrape along the ground and die. Instantly afterwards I turned into a default character (skater boy) not allowing me to be revived meaning the only way for me to carry on playing was to Alt+f4 causing me to lose all my items. If my character didn't instantly turn into the default character medics would have been able to come to revive me but since it occurred I didn't have the chance. My shadowplay isn't working on FiveM for some reason so I don't have a recording but after speaking to Staff they said to put up a request anyway.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 pistol with about 150 bullets
    1 baseball bat
    1 Full jerrycan
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Magic Mike im assuming you also dont have any screenshots from you being skater boy ? or even you gear back then

Don't think so no. Completely forgot to get any pics since I was in a channel with a couple of staff members at the time anyway and they recommended me to put a comp request up since they couldn't revive me

the issue im having here is that i cant confirm any of the details your telling me so it makes it really hard for me to figure out what happened 

@Magic Mike if you cant prove to me what happened i sadly enough will be unable to compensate you

Seeing that you are unable to provide me with sufficient evidence I will have to reject this comp request 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back