What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Magnitude (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExScylla

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
In-game Name: Willie Fiddler
Steam ID: 76561198083667796
Date this happened: 03/17/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So we jumped on Server 1 & expected to roleplay. A memeber of the police force (Garret) i believe his name was said in OOC their was a hacker. We where 50/50 as it could of been desync or any other Arma bugs so we stayed hesitant. We then noticed a guy called "Robert" was being very sarcastic in chat, insinuating he clearly was using scripts. We then seen a chat spam of "NAME was killed" and about a second after that the vehicle me & Kuro where in exploded. It then exploded a few more times killing us all. I assume everyones vehicles blew up.

I have no evidence of this as due to the nature i wasen't expecting it to happen. Normally its just drug runs @ 5am so i wasen't expecting anything crazy to happen, so unfortunate no videos or screenshots.

The scripter was named "Robert" and it was around 5am ish (UK Time) he came online and started to terrorise.
Link to any evidence:

None

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1 MXC 6.5MM
7 MXC 6.55 Magazines.
1 ARCO Scope
2 Balaclavas
1 Heli Crew Helmet (NATO)
1 Qilin LSV (Unarmed) Vehicle
1 Carryall Backpack (Olive)

All together i think its 622,000.

-Thank you for reading my compensation request.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back