What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Makenzie (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makenzie

Unlinked
  1. In-game Name: Makenzie Smith
  2. Steam ID: 76561198384785250
  3. Date this happened: 09/14/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Yesterday i had 200 uncut wood in my truck now its not there, there was a skiddy on before so it may have been that but idk
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMtuz8GLp8&feature=youtu.be
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 200 Wood - Unsure of price
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Makenzie, I'm a little unsure of the situation and how the evidence linked relates to your claim. Could you please explain in detail what occurred and what happened when you recorded this evidence?

I recorded it as a sort of "Insurance" in the case that something happened like the wood dissapearing, to go into more detail I was farming wood and i was TP'd away by a Staff Team member to legion square (I believe it was Simon, but correct me if im wrong), i went back to my truck with the assistance of Mr. White and I couldnt get back in during this time I was in a JFS with Simon, after an update I couldnt get into the inventory of my vehicle for the remainder of the day and a portion of the next, I think after the hotfix you could get back into vehicle storage, however my wood was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately the only recording I have is that but i hope simons words can back me up to some extent

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 309. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back