What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Malfang7 (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

In-game Name: malfang7
Steam ID: 76561198102446636
Date this happened: 08/24/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Alright, so me and my friend were robbing 2 guys in agios. we told them to put their hands up or they will die. they got in their offroaders and tried to VDM us, but i told them to get out or they will be fired at. they both refused and we had to kill them. Aftewr that me and my friend leaved and saw them in agios again. they found us and went back in their offroaders and followed us. when we were at the church in agios they rammed into us whit both their cars and we exploded. im requesting my gear and spar 16 on this Compensation rquest because the server restartet and i bled out before the medic arrived. @james_w12345
Link to any evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119053637
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Spar 16, full attachments nad rebelgear. all in the screenshot
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Couldt put two links in there so this is a video of admin speaking to the people that made 2 rulebreaks(they are banned BTW).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLysDZiRl0&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm, I watched the whole event. The people in question were VDMed after NLR, and then the server restarted.

@Malfang7 I will leave it to you to make a list of Items and prices you want compensation for. I can only compensate for what I can see.

Refer yourself to www.roleplay.co.uk/comp

Carryall Backpack (Olive)

CTRG Urban Uniform (Tee)

Heli Crew Helmet [NATO]

Balaclava (Low Profile Goggles)

Zubr .45 ACP

Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm)

ERCO 7500

Bpod Black 15000

5.56 mm 30rnd STANAG Reload Tracer (Yellow) Mag

1000 x5

NV Goggles (Black)

SPAR-16 5.56 mm (Black)

Carrier rig level IV Tropic 7500    

Zubr 45.acp mags x5

Compensation Request accepted for £339,850

Unfortunately I can not confirm that you have a Zubr nor have the Magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back