What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mangos - GTA RP

Mangos

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jason Dimples

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198040913609

The date when this happened: 10/07/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Around 18:00, opened the menu to purchase a £500 rental car. On pressing the 'up' arrow it spawned a fair amount of cars until my bank account was empty. ~£17K worth.

Link to any evidence:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1652216789671128151/AF8F0D7B44DD6127AD9C9B134AD430B9F04C0539/
Lost items and total value of compensation: £17,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello,

Do you have a video of this occurring?

Jolly

Only third party perspectives which only shows the aftermath. After unsuccessful attempts to call for an admin in-game & Discord 5 minutes had already passed so no ShadowPlay from my perspective. Either way, my perspected wouldn't have shown much more than the screenshot shows. It would show is the menu with the 3 vehicles, having the top Pizza car selected to rent and a lot of popups on the left side of my screen for all the vehicles being created saying I now had keys for.

If the clips from other people showing the cars spawned are crucial, that's fine I can post it here but per the above it won't show much more than my initial verbal reaction & the quantity of cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any further evidence would be helpful. Feel free to DM the video if you prefer

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 12092. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Back