What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Marcel Roberto - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Marcel Roberto

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198282780140

The date when this happened: 06/21/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was fishing for turtles up at the turtle pool, I put 46 turtles in the pack of my Jet-ski, when I went to go back to my Jet-ski to go to shore around 15 mins later, it was broken but most importantly it was empty!
No one was near it other than the people I was fishing with so was not stollen!
Unfortunately, the only evidence I have shown me having 30 Turtles as a clip I took earlier before depositing them! & Then a clip after wards showing the Jet ski empty and me having only turtles!
So, I will be happy with the 21 Turtle’s as compensation as that is all I have got on evidence.
Many Thanks

Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/85eqpd
Lost items and total value of compensation: 21 Turtle's

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marcel RobertoUnfortunately there is nothing we can do for you as the evidence provided is not satisfactory. A host of things could have happened in the time that you weren't with the jet ski.

So on this occasion the compensation request will be denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back