What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Marty Atlas - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Atlas

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Feral McDowell

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 59

The date when this happened: 03/07/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: We went to purchase a gangbase and I did not have a high enough rank to purchase the property so I was transferring over 15m to ArcticKora so he could purchase it. We did not know there was a limitation on how much you could rob and wanted to do it as quickly as possible as we had to meetings to get to (NHS and Poseidon) and upon robbing it, ArcticKora was kicked and we lost the money.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 15.000.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright @Marty Atlas

I'll conclude on this compensation request later when I wake up. Need to verify something with some people who are clearly asleep at this godforsaken hour before I can finalise it.

Hello @Marty Atlas

You're very very lucky protocol has changed on this. Back in the day this would simply fall under User Error and you would be told it's your fault bugger off. 

However, because you've never done this before we're going to issue you compensation in the value of £15,000,000 but if you ever do this again, accidently or on purpose, you're not going to get compensation. 

Don't ever do this again, it's stupid and causes more problems than spending an additional 10 seconds or so transferring £999,999

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back