What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - MasiekRozpruwacz - FiveM

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Alonso Sharp
  2. Steam ID: 76561198886369904
  3. Date this happened: 06/29/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I have upgraded my Audi RS4 with specifically Engine stage 4, lowest suspenssion, full window tint, new black wheels, Turbo and max armour . I disconnected to play some other game and I came back after like 2 hours which was somewhere betweet like 20:10 and everything was gone so I went to the bennys custom garage and the upgrades were not even available anymore. It cost me somewhere around 45k-55k so If I could get that money back it would be awesome.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198886369911/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Engine stage 4 around 10-15k cant remember, Lowest suspension 4k, Tinted windows like 1 or 2K, New rims painted black 2K, turbo 15k max armour 12.5k all together like 45-55k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
after checking some things we have decided to compensate you for 55k.

please join teamspeak to get this arranged with an admin

to be compensated 

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back